Machine safety » Safety machinery standard
The company Proton EL d.o.o. in cooperation with its partners, offers its clients services involving the design, production and rolling out of machines and production lines. Also, we offers services for assessing the danger risk of machines in cooperation with our partner company from Inspekt, and supply equipment and install machine safety systems in compliance with Croatian standards and ISO 13489-1 (Safety machinery).
The equipment we provide as part of the machine safety system are renowned brands: IFM, Euchner, Bernstein, Datalogic and Reer, which offer safety sensors (optical, magnetic, inductive), safety light curtains (protection for the torso, hands, fingers), laser scanners, safety relays, safety PLCs, safety terminal switches and locks.
Our company offers the production of safety system for new machines and robots that we supply, as well as on existing systems of customers that do not have protection (or have partial protection), all in compliance with standard ISO 13849-1 (Safety Machinery).
Our engineers have experience with the following tools:
- SCADA (Wonderware InTouch, Progea Movicon, Siemens WinCC)
- PLC (Siemens, ABB, AB, Delta)
- Safety PLCs (Siemens, ABB, Euchner, ReeR)
- Safety relays (Euchner, ReeR, Datalogic)
- Sensors (IFM, Datalogic, ReeR)
- Safety locks and switches (Euchner, Bernstein)
- CAE tools – EPLAN Electric P8 tool for drafting electrical installation documentation
We have gained experience in the following production facilities and industrial areas:
- Food industry
- Wood industry
- Auto industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Chemical industry